Investing in people is one of the best decisions an organization can make. Training can include skills-based courses required for job performance, or professional coaching sessions to enhance individuals’ performances, or team training to overcome group challenges and make for more productive teams.
Training can be tailored for an entire organization or a select few from a specific department. Axiom Corporation has dynamic, experienced trainers in technical subject areas as well as soft skills to provide a wide variety of training for our clients. We can either deliver off-the-shelf curriculum or develop curriculum customized for your needs.
If your organization needs an outside review of an existing training program to determine what’s working and what’s not, our program managers and instructional designers can assist with this also. After a structured assessment, new training developed is certain to fill the gaps and improve your training curriculum.
Examples of the types of training Axiom Corporation can offer to your organization include:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- One-on-one training or coaching
- Computer-based/web-based training (CBT/WBT)
- Instructional design
- Microsoft Office Applications and Operating Systems (Office 2007, Office 2010, Vista, Windows 7, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Project, etc.)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Creating Section 508 Compliant Documents
- Oracle End User training
- Proprietary Software
- Any job-specific training can be developed and delivered
- Examples include privacy professionalism training for government privacy officers and clinical charting practices for medical practitioners
- Business Writing
- How to Host an Effective Meeting
- Project Management
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Change Management
- Embracing Conflict
- Group Problem Solving
- Lean Six Sigma/Kaizen