Axiom Corporation is a minority owned and service disabled veteran owned small business. We operate in the following socioeconomic classifications:
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Veteran Owned Business (VOB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) through the Department of Transportation
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) through the State of Georgia
We are certified by the Small Business Administration as an 8(a) firm through September 30, 2017.
We are verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for the veteran-owned business categories.
- Registered in System for Award Management (SAM) database (previously ORCA and CCR).
Axiom Corporation is a Microsoft Partner. Our staff members hold a wide variety of professional and technical certifications relevant to their subject matter areas, including PMP (Project Management Professional), Microsoft Certified Trainer, Oracle, CISSP and many more.
Business Education Programs Completed
|e200 – Atlanta, GA|
|The Small Business Association Emerging 200 (known as e200) is an intensive training initiative to accelerate high-potential small businesses’ growth in America’s inner-cities. The program spanned seven months and included curriculum on topics including business and leadership assessment, finances, marketing and sales, business development resources and growth action plan.|
|Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP) – Frederick, MD|
|The VIP is an educational training program for veteran business owners, principals and C-level executives. The comprehensive certification program is instructed by professional service experts and designed for veteran businesses to increase their ability to win government contracts by establishing best business practices.|